Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    Server Rules
    Feedback
    NukeSentinel
    334th H.Q.
    Encyclopedia

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/c334thea/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 560
http://334theaglesquadron.com :: View topic - Good Times
Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Edit your profile Log in
   http://334theaglesquadron.com Forum Index -> 334th Squadron Association -> Good Times
View previous topic :: View next topic  
334th_Zemke
LTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:41 am    Post subject: Good Times Reply with quote

I was looking through my favorites list of links and came across the 334th link, and I thought wonder if this still works, and it did and here I am.

I am very happy to see 334th still alive, and it is a credit to all our members before me, while I was active and after me.  Viture has done a great job keeping 334th alive.

As most are aware, I stopped playing IL-2 when World of Tanks came out, (you can blame Wolfar for that) and have been pretty much playing that game since.  But I look back on my time in 334th, starting in the fall of 2004, fighting 334th members on the 334th server everyday, till one day they invited me to join.  That was the beginning many great times and friendships.  I look back on those memories with great fondness.

I wish all of 33th the very best, flight sims were and still are my favorite, and I tried to get MarcPhil to try out War Thunder, and see what he thought about it, but he is still tanking too, as I am.  Anyway, if anyone here wants to visit with some very old members of 334th, drop by our TeamSpeak at harmcombat.guildpros.info:7111
no pass word required.  I am Zemke there also, and just demand to see me, and someone will find me.

SALUTE 334th
334th_Domino
CPT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Good Times Reply with quote

Hi Zem Long time no see buddy. Hope all is well and that you and your family had a wonderful holidays.

Been doing very well since the late wife passed. I've met a new woman and we are now living together. all is awesome :D

I'll check you guys out one evening......I'd like to add WOT back on my new rig.

Cheers!
Darcy

>S
334th_Virtue
LTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Times Reply with quote

Thank you Zemke for post. It is good that you fellas pop in time to time.

Hopefully see you in air  Smile

334th Eagle Squadron CO

Omnia me mecum porto
334th_Rhin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Times Reply with quote

Good to hear from you Zemke!
S!

334th OPSO , Flight Leader
334th_marcphil2
COL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Times Reply with quote

Hey Guys

Just thought I should come in and say hello too.

It has been a while and yes I am still tanking - but very badly so I thought I might come back to flying.

A colleague of mine at Qantas just mentioned ATAG and the Team Fusion version of Cliffs of Dover, which looks interesting.

Has anyone here tried it?

Cheers

marcphil2

Loose sight - Loose the fight
334th_Padre
CPT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Good Times Reply with quote

Hi Marcphil.

I've been following the team fusion updates on youtube and it definitely looks like it could be the next step from 1946.

Sims like DCS and BOS/BOM seem to offer very little in the way of content for your money and appear to be niche markets in niche scenarios, and the excessive realism appears to take the "get in a plane and fly and have fun" ethos and throw it out of the window. It also means those with limited system specs can't even play, so 1946 is still hanging on there at the moment.

We are currently attempting to get a 1946 server running, which will feature more elaborate maps and the HSFX mod pack. I'm currently building missions for that and about 60-70 hours have gone into each map so far.

As for COD, Team fusion have a great video showcasing their work, and I'm going to be tempted soon to try that out.
You can see that here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ38SWP6KWo

We still have our own TS server so if you fancy a chat why not pop in. Details are up here
http://www.334theaglesquadron.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1209

S!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://334theaglesquadron.com Forum Index -> 334th Squadron Association Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: