Other  
    Server Rules
    Feedback
    NukeSentinel
    334th H.Q.
    Encyclopedia
http://334theaglesquadron.com :: View topic - Match with Merc
Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Edit your profile Log in
   http://334theaglesquadron.com Forum Index -> RAF Debden Guardroom -> Match with Merc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hittman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Match with Merc Reply with quote

~Salute~ 334th!

As you might be aware, I was a member of the 54th Squadron. Well, things are not like they used to be with the 54th, so with all my friends over at the Merc, aka Mercenaries Fighting Force I now have a new home.

Now its time for me to get busy!.....I wanted to reach out to the 334th about having some matches between the Merc squad, such as we did with the 334th and the 54th. Great memories!!!!

We welcome the opportunity to view any maps your comfortable with, or we can pull one of our older maps we have within our archive.  Lets focus on getting together soon so we can discuss future matches between our two groups.

Thank you and we look forward to your reply. Best way to get ahold of me is through by email address;  K.Hitt@HittCompanies.com.

Lets get the party start ASAP, Smile.

Hittman out!
334th_Virtue
LTC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Match with Merc Reply with quote

This post has been sent forward to 334th in other medias also .

334th Eagle Squadron CO

Omnia me mecum porto
334th_Padre
CPT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Match with Merc Reply with quote

Hi Hittman.

Welcome to the forums and thanks for reaching out to us.
I attempted to organise a match with the 54th at the beginning of this year but due to problems with the 4.13 patch on the 54th's server and a lot of back and forwards emailing, it all died out.

The map I built for that is still available if you'd like to take a look, I have it in 4.12.2 which could be used with SAS AI flyables, or in HSFX. Many of our squad don't have HSFX at the moment and it would take a little time to organise that, but I'm all for having a bit of organised fun.

I'll take a look at the map and make sure everything looks ok with it and fire a copy off to you and see what you think?

I will warn you though, it is a highly detailled map with lots of content and will take time for people to load and get in. It usually pauses on 85% to load objects. Load times can be several minutes.

We'd also like to know what kind of difficulty settings you'd propose for the match and what day of the week and time you were thinking of?

From memory most of our squad are European, apart from the oceanic plonkers, so the time differences would need to be taken into account. I don't usually see Mercs on HL until quite late in GMT time.

Anyway these are just a few initial thoughts so let us know what you think?
Hittman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Match with Merc Reply with quote

Awesome....I think we are on to the beginning of a new match, and a possibility of many more matches to come Smile.

We do have a Merc server that is HSFX equipped if needed, or we can stay with the 412.2 patch. Either way is fine with all of us. Please send me the map for review and we will check it out.

Thanks again for all your support and we look forward to your reply!

~Salute!~

Hittman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://334theaglesquadron.com Forum Index -> RAF Debden Guardroom Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: